Work with a leader in the industry, focused on what’s next. Aprio, LLP is the top 50 largest CPA firms in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the 3rd year in a row (2017-2019). Also, out of the top 50 firms, we have the highest ranking on Glassdoor. But enough about us. We are eager to learn more about your experiences, expertise and passion for technical excellence and client service. Whether you have industry expertise in one of our 6 industry specialties, or you have language skills to add to our international team’s 25+ spoken languages, come contribute to a culture of innovation focused on helping both clients and fellow associates thrive.
The Litigation Support & Forensic Accounting Services team has assisted national and international clients in matters ranging from analysis of accounting and auditing issues to complex commercial litigation including calculation of damages, complex data/financial analysis, business valuation, merger and acquisition disputes, and fraud investigations.
Responsible for all phases of a forensic engagement including:
- Review of documents produced and identification of salient information
- Financial modeling, analysis and projections
- Analysis of large data sets to identify trends, patterns and relationships
- Accounting, tax and public-record research
- Distillation of data and facts to schedules that are easily understandable by others
- Managing team members and reviewing their work
- Writing formal reports of findings
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.