- A minimum of 10 years of professional Finance or Accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills
- Experience in applying Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Experience in development / strategic program new business capture.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Currently possesses a DOD Secret Clearance
- Broad understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Experience in DoD or Aerospace
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 145432
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.