United States of America
CAF77: CCS – CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
The Fire and Security Products – Americas (FSPA) group at Carrier develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets; providing innovative residential and commercial fire detection and suppression products. Among its global brands are Kidde, Edwards, Supra, Onity, Lenel, and Interlogix.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you as a Financial Planning & Analyst Specialist. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength.
Support all financial planning and analysis activities for the Fire & Security Products- Americas business including
- Assisting in the development, preparation and consolidation of monthly financial forecast and annual plans.
- Evaluation of financial results for reasonableness, and preparation of variance analysis as necessary.
- Development of short and long term financial plans
- Prepare senior executive presentations and supporting schedules.
- Load forecast and plan data to the Hyperion system.
- Position requires flexibility and the ability to work with large amounts of data and draw conclusions from that data. Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment and be comfortable working with senior management.
- Assist with PLAN/5YRPLAN, update BR and OMM presentations as required
- Focal for specific business unities within FSP (i.e. Mobile Credentialing, Video, etc.)
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA is a plus
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in financial forecasting (3-5 years), preferably in related industries.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP, financial analysis techniques, and budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Ability to develop and apply financial models.
- Strong PC skills including advanced knowledge of HFM, Excel and PowerPoint.
Strong financial/cost analysis and budgeting/forecasting skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to present recommendations effectively to senior management in both written form and orally.
- Self-direction and strong organizational skills are critical to meeting reporting deadlines.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.