The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will report to the CFO and will be responsible for providing financial direction and support to the sales, marketing and manufacturing functions. More specifically, this position will be taking a key role in the preparation of the Company’s annual plan and interim financial forecasts, the monthly finance executive report and will be responsible for the financial review of new product margins.
- Financial review of new product margins. Working with the marketing and operations teams review forecasted volume, product costs and estimated margins and provide recommendation regarding possible introduction.
- Provide post-introduction analysis of new product volumes and margins relative to initial expectations.
- Provide senior management with weekly updates on current month EBITDA estimates.
- Take a key role in the development of the Company’s annual financial plan and interim financial forecasts.
- Prepare the monthly finance executive report addressed to the Wise leadership team
- Recommend changes to current strategies to support the growth of the Wise Foods, Inc. business
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA preferred
- Willing to travel 10 – 20% travel.
- Must have 5 or more years of managerial experience in the areas of financial planning, analysis and executive reporting
- Proven business partner to the sales, marketing and manufacturing organizations, with experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Outlook)
- At least 2 years experience in Budget and Forecast
- At least 1 year of product cost development experience
- At least 1 year of product Margin development experience
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- A strategic thinker able to manage the information required identifying the best use of the company’s financial resources. A quick study who engenders confidence and credibility… someone who is recognized as a resource that adds value.
- Expertise in the key financial and administrative disciplines that are the responsibility of any financial professional such as budgeting, financial planning and analysis, expense control, and financial systems.
- High energy level; ability to thrive in a changing, demanding and growth oriented environment.
- Fortitude and strong willpower, capable of holding their own with a demanding management team.
- NO RELOCATION PROVIDED
Wise Foods Inc. (“Wise” or “the Company”) is a leading producer of salty snacks with a long heritage. Founded in 1921, Wise is a brand of tradition and authenticity that consumers have come to know and trust over the last 90 years. Since our inception, our iconic brand has symbolized great tasting snacks for many generations of consumers including potato chips; cheese flavored baked and fried corn snacks, tortilla chips, pretzels, popcorn, corn chips, onion rings and other assorted snacks. We market our products under some of the most recognizable brand names in the salty snack industry, including Wise, Cheez Doodles, New York Deli and Bravos. We also produce private label products for a number of retailers. Products are distributed using a direct-store-door (“DSD”) delivery and merchandising system and sold in major grocery retailers, neighborhood markets and urban bodegas, as well as established retailers in the mass, convenience store, drug, food service and club channels. Wise Foods is fully owned by Arca Continental, the second largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America and one of the largest in the world. We invite you to explore growing your career with Wise!
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.