Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Summary:
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will lead the financial budget and review process for the entire organization.. The optimal candidate will have a solid accounting, financial forecasting/ budgeting, financial discipline and knowledge of service sector business metrics. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will report to the President, Metro One LPSG. The position will be located in our Staten Island office, with office space also in Morristown, NJ.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science or similar disciplines required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- 5-8 years of significant/ pertinent financial planning and analysis experience, including management experience.
- Experience with forecasting and financial modeling required.
- Work experience with a business services organization, de-centralized and national in scope
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process and continuously meet any applicable state, county and municipal requirements.Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all financial operations for Metro One LPSG, as a member of the company leadership team
- Set financial goals , and implement processes and procedures to hit these goals
- Forecasting Start up expenses for new, and potential business .
- Must be able to have Weekly meetings with senior executives for updates on day to day financial reporting and updates
- Setting payroll matrix for new and potential accounts. Including new management infrastructure , and direct billed salaries.
- Solid accounting, financial forecasting/ budgeting, financial discipline, and, knowledge of a de-centralized service business with national client contracts distributed across the country
- Provide analysis and support for developing ideas, programs and projects
- Work with the company President and CFO, as well as regional vice presidents, to maintain financial integrity and to identify opportunities to invest for growth
- Good communication and teamwork needed for success in a matrix organization.Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Pay & Benefits:
- Metro One pays a competitive salary
- Metro One offers a complete suite of benefitsMetro One takes each job candidate’s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Metro One recruiter or employee request private or personal information.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll Matrix: 2 years (Preferred)
- Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forecasting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Financial Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Financial Modeling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Budgeting: 2 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.