Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Financial Due Diligence for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and business due diligence assistance to Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equity investors
- Manage and coordinate approach of client, KPMG’s engagement teams, and third party diligence providers throughout the transaction process
- Analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks, which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
- Create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget, and indebtedness considerations
- A minimum of five years applicable work experience including four years of experience in one of the following with a Top Ten public accounting firm: accounting, advisory, financial audit, or transaction experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA/equivalent certification is preferred
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong current knowledge in one of the following: United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Securities and Exchange Commission financial reporting issues, International Financial Reporting Standards , mergers and acquisitions, or transaction services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, including potential international travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.