Job ID: 167749
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Finance
The Finance Manager supports the Senior Director in all financial areas regarding forecasting/budgeting, analytics, and reporting for the Information Technology team. The Manager excels in establishing effective working relationships with business partners and is responsible for presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders both in Finance and the Information Technology organization. The Manager has a strong passion for quantitative analysis, and utilizing a high level of expertise in Excel and Systems, supports the Senior Director in establishing new and innovative ways to improve business processes, tools, and reporting. This position has 1 Financial Analyst direct report.
- Support all key financial processes (Budget, Official reforecasts (R1/R2) with the objective to build a solid and compelling plan that meets expectations. Ensure ongoing forecasts incorporate trends and relevant information.
- Prepare analysis and reporting for different target audiences that include both financial and non-financial content.
- Support the monthly close process including preparation of variance reports and analysis with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve problems, ensure successful financial performance, challenge the status quo, and appropriately communicate risks.
- Acquire and maintain thorough understanding of the strategies, business issues, risks and profitability opportunities.
- Support Capital Management budget including forms processing, and project tracking and process improvement
- Prepare ROI financial models to support Capex Initiatives
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis, inclusive of strategic findings and recommendations, to Finance and Information Technology organization to drive decision making for the leadership team.
- Develop and implement improvements to business processes and tools.
- Supervise 1 Financial Analyst.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization including non-finance personnel and executive level.
- Proven experience in supporting a full budget cycle from establishing of targets/goals to socialization to business partners.
- Strong prioritization skills; proven ability to be successful in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Demonstrated success in critical thinking and decision making; understanding when to seek assistance/guidance.
- Proactive, highly motived, and innovative person who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business highly preferred.
- 4+ years of related business experience Retail industry preferred.
- Advanced expertise Excel and Financial System
- Strong modelling skills and high degree of comfort with financial systems, preferably SAP Business Objects.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and financial statements.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands – including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world’s premier digital beauty destination.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.