Yext is seeking a Manager to join its growing Corporate Finance team. In this highly visible role, you will support the head of Corporate FP&A across a broad range of key finance workflows including – driving financial forecasting, highlighting business risks & opportunities and running strategic analyses that assist management decisioning and create shareholder value.
Strong candidates will be well-versed in a range of corporate finance disciplines, including financial modeling, management reporting, strategic finance and capital markets. This role operates in a dynamic, results-oriented environment, and will be a key contributor to the management decision making process across the business. It includes significant exposure to C-level executives and senior managers across the Company.
- Help drive Yext’s corporate financial model and forecasting processes.
- Prepare ad hoc strategic analyses informing C-suite executives and other key business decision makers.
- Collaborate with Investor Relations for earnings and investor calls.
- Contribute to annual budgeting and monthly forecast processes.
- Investigate trends to highlight potential opportunities / risks for Yext.
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and benchmarks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar college level education in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field. MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in finance roles. Prior experience in corporate finance, investment banking and/or buy-side preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modeling.
- Proficiency in Excel. Familiarity with BI and financial planning applications is a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Looker).
- Exceptional judgement and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highest standards for business ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.