PenFed Credit Union
PenFed Credit Union is hiring a Manager, Correspondent Fulfillment at our San Antonio Service Center in San Antonio, Texas. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the daily activities of the Correspondent Fulfillment. Operations to ensure that loans are purchased timely, efficiently, and in compliance with agency and investor requirements. This position will manage relationships with vendors and manage staff to ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop, document and implement department process and procedures.
- Lead the production staff to meet the department’s plans and objectives.
- Ensure department is in compliance with all regulatory and agency requirements.
- Manage internal and external relationships to mitigate company’s credit, operational and reputational risk.
- Oversee queue volumes and work flow to meet or exceed department performance metrics.
- Create open communication with PenFed leadership to report on problems, solutions and overall performance metrics.
- Remain professionally current to allow review of industry best practices for application within the department work flows.
- Manage people, process and vendors to ensure a high level of service and process excellence is
- Develop and accountability for key performance matrix for quality and production.
- Participate on lender review calls providing key insights on lender performance and making recommendations to drive improved performance.
- Provide reports and action plans to upper management regarding productivity, performance and errors.
- Actively participate in internal audits/reviews of the department and prepare responses with action plans as appropriate.
- Development and implement processes to ensure compliance with all federal, state, regulatory and company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and results of the EPO (early pay-off) and EPD (early payment default).
- Work as a subject matter expert (SME) on the company’s products, guidelines and processes serving as a resource for internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, or other related field required; Master’s
- degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in Consumer Lending and/or Real Estate
- Lending, in banking or credit union operations that provide a working knowledge of products,
- services, systems, operational policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct management experience is required.
- Extensive experience with Real Estate loans (origination, closing, funding, processing).
This position will supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites is required.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.8 million members and over $25 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-341-6572.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.