We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a high day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages small-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional
- Help clients evaluate and prioritize the significant investments into the digitalization of the enterprise and ensures measurable outcomes.
- Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision
- Help develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform the Finance function
- Work with leadership to develop a finance application roadmap and strategy that helps companies implement digital technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities (e.g., FinTech applications, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Work across the global CFO & EV practice to share lessons learned and best practices
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
- Focus on Value Targeting, Ops Model and ERP Design and implement business changes that drive industry specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and consulting experience
- Solid understanding of the Finance function (analytics, forecasting, core finance), operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Experience leading large-scale projects/leading teams
- Financial knowledge working within Provider and/or Payer healthcare markets
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced Degree is desirable
- Experience implementing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, reporting solutions with clients
- Experience leading a project and/or leading a team
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc. desirable
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.