The Loss Draft Operations Manager is responsible for the management of the data processing and mailroom teams who are responsible for setting up new cases, processing claims checks, and reviewing file status regularly to monitor repairs and cut disbursement checks. The Operations Manager will need to maintain adequate staffing and performance to exceed the required Service Level Agreements for claim check processing with each of our clients and ensure all components to servicing the claim are completed efficiently. The Operations Manager will partner with the Call Center Manager to identify trends in customer issues and develop solutions for these issues. The Operations Manager will be critical in the assessment of the data processing and mailroom teams and providing the necessary coaching and feedback to improve individual performance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the Job (listed in order of importance):
- Manage teams within a production/customer service environment to ensure compliance with the contractual obligations made by Dimont with our Loss Draft clients at each stage of the Loss Drafts process.
- Maintain quality performance across all members of the processing and mail room teams to, at minimum, meet client expectations by reviewing performance metrics and identifying opportunities and administering corrective action.
- Provide consistent level of management and oversight review of all production queues related to the department, ensuring completion of all required tasks daily.
- Coordinate escalation support to the Operations Call Center Manager for escalated and supervisor calls.
- Manage all personnel issues of process and mail room teams, with the support of the Director, including hiring new team members, coaching individual performance, adherence to policies and procedures and any required disciplinary actions, including termination.
- Develop employees for high level performance and future growth opportunities within the department and the company.
- Creates and maintains client operational procedures; assisting in the development of suitable and effective training materials.
- Provide a consistent presence and availability.
- Attends client meetings as requested and provides timely and accurate client reporting on SLA performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes solid relationships and communications channels with all internal customers (e.g. Client Relations, Sales, Finance, HR, etc.) to understand business needs
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends, submitting daily, weekly and/or monthly as requested by management
- In partnership with IT, identifies systems improvements and enhancements to managed processes to increase efficiency and manage costs, conducting UAT testing of any system enhancements
- Ensures client systems are updated timely and with accurate data
- Manages employee schedules including time off and approval of time sheets
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to train and develop people to develop a high-performance production team
- Ability to provide individual feedback in a supportive and positive manner.
- Strong customer service experience dealing with financial services
- Strong analytical ability with production management and performance
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Educational and Experience Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Business Administration or Management Degree, College level course credits, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in supervising/managing multiple processes within a production environment preferred
- Prior supervisory experience, including providing coaching, feedback, and managing in a production/metrics driven organization
Physical and Mental Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to respond to and work through conflict in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to recognize and interpret social and professional behavioral cues
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
- Ability to move around the office to oversee employees, attend meetings, and access information
This position works in an air-conditioned office, typically Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Travel may be required occasionally to visit client sites as well as other DIMONT locations.
Maintains home office environment with reliable internet connectivity for extended working hours as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Loss Draft: 3 years (Required)
- operations management: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.