Lead Specialist, Product Offer Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Offer Manager on our Product Management team in Austin, TX.
Product Management is key to deploying and managing product data for Dell products’ initial release and any engineering changes that follow. The team is also crucial to managing products and peripheral components though product release and the associated change activities post release. Put simply, they help to keep our game-changing products at their ground-breaking best. Along the way, the team works directly with diverse functions to help guide project management in the definition, design, building and shipping of systems configuration requirements.
- Interface with the core team and extended teams within Dell to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and design and implement those in our internal and external facing systems including Dell.com. Networking and building relationships with team members will be critical to your success.
- You will have ownership and governance of all aspects of product master data. You need to project manage and utilize the resources you have available to you to ensure quality and alignment with Dell’s strategic goals. You will create and drive a T minus schedule to deliver the program on time and ensure quality and audit checks are complete to 100% accuracy.
- Be the core team subject matter expert for order readiness and sales practices. Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
- Be a leader in implementing process improvements, define and envisage global solutions and influencing their global organizational rollout.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements, this will include working cross-functionally with organizations such as sales, demand/supply, finance, IT, marketing, engineering and more.
- Ability to identify process breaks/gaps/inefficiencies and create working solutions to eliminate problem areas & driving efficiencies, ensuring smooth flow in processes.
- Advanced strategic agility, analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced skills in working through ongoing change and strong dealing with ambiguity skills.
- Ability to function independently & remotely from manager and extended team, and ability to work productively and effectively with low daily supervision.
- Ability to build strong relationships and solid proactive communications globally, working with multiple internal organizations and customers.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large flow of both operational support needs, strategic actions and project/process improvement related needs.
- Problem solving and program/project management skills.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
- Identify strategic opportunities across catalog, supply chain types, and markets to help guide PG & segment product marketing to develop and gain market share.
- Identify and implement PD long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements.
- Experience with master product data configuration / product launch
- Support of IT projects and related IT testing requirements.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a key role in supporting the global release and evolution of innovative technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.