As a junior inside sales associate with Sterling Distributors, you will work cooperatively with other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new opportunities and exceed customer expectations by focusing on their needs.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely matter
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles
- Follow up on inquiries by answering alarms set in our client/prospect database.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increase or decrease in demand for products
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical standards
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Present a professional image at all times
- Supervised by sales supervisor (Team Leader).
IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS FOR STERLING SUCCESS:
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written)
- Basic problem-solving and analytical ability
- Comfortable in fast-pace environment
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to focus on one thing
- Able to perform basic math
- Team player who can work productively with wide range of people
- Able to work independently
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Above average organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- customer service/sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.