A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
We provide an attractive salary, bonus program, company car, and superior benefits, including Educational Assistance.
The IVIG Sales Specialist is a role promoting Pfizer’s key IVIG products and portfolio to targeted healthcare providers and specialists. They should possess in-depth expertise in, or demonstrated ability to learn current promotional therapeutic areas, demonstrate strong selling skills, broad knowledge of market place dynamics, competitors and associated disease states. The IVIG Specialist is also responsible for all business management within their territory and cross-functional account management within Pfizer The IVIG Sales Specialist will also educate members of the healthcare community on the appropriate usage of Pfizer’s IVIG Products. The role will also entail the management and development of key advocacy and account/customer relationships for growth in multiple healthcare channels such as Home Infusion, Specialty Pharmacies/Physician Clinics, and territory accounts as directed; The IVIG Sales Specialist will implement all programs designed to increase company products in all targeted facilities; communicating all information on business conditions (competitive and marketplace activities) that may affect strategies; coordinates attendance at conventions meeting or trade shows. Meets or exceeds assigned territory sales quotas by obtaining maximum distribution of products and assures that the company products are approved on all formularies in assigned territory.
- Take consultative sales approach to execute customer business reviews and build customer relationships
- Routinely calls on all territory accounts and hosts Sales Manager field time in assigned territory
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key territory personnel within the account who can favorably influence potential sales (i.e., Key opinion leaders, Business Owners, Pharmacists, clinical staff, department heads, business managers and other essential personnel)
- Develop customer advocates for promoted products
- Establishes and develops relationships with key opinion leaders within the health care provider call point to drive increased product utilization
- Completes all weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner (tracking, weekly reports, expense reports, etc.); maintains complete, up-to-date call activity records; handles all special reports, requests from sales management as requested
- Utilize trade packages, samples and promotion materials in a manner that will enhance the sale of company products
- Protects and safeguards any confidential company information; assumes the responsibility for the proper care and maintenance of all company property
- Team Contribution – Lead Pfizer’s IVIG portfolio sales in the IVIG environment within the territory. Share information and look for ways to gain better access across all current and future IVIG brands. Act as a resource to the national brand teams in driving awareness of the business needs. Lead the collaboration with other Pfizer colleagues, patient services, and distribution.
- Establish Matrix leadership position with peer group and internal partner colleagues
- Support Teammates by facilitating and leading in problem solving, improving selling skills and product knowledge as well as taking on Champion roles.
- A bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5+ years of previous pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, or medical marketing/sales experience
- The ability to develop strong, professional relationships
Strong business acumen, superior communications and presentation skills with a documented record of success
- The ability to develop strong professional relationships in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- Must reside within the territory
- 3+ years spent in Specialty or IVIG sales strongly preferred
- Healthcare Channel and Industry specific experience and working knowledge of pharmaceutical sales for Alternate Site, Home Infusion and/or Specialty Physician Clinics/Pharmacies preferred
Ability to sell in the multiple channels (Specialty Pharmacy and Physician Offices)
Ability to navigate the Specialty Pharmacy environment
Ability to travel throughout the geography
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Travel within assigned territory up to 40% weekly, not including District and National meetings; attends, participates and contributes in all sales and medical meetings, and hospital displays as directed by sales management. Territory will be inclusive of multiple states where overnight travel will be required
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Additional Offer Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: July 21, 2019
- Additional Location Information: LA, AR, MS
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.