At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you’re encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That’s why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a IT Desktop Support Manager , in our Lincolnshire, IL offices . You will Manage IT and Information Security for 150 end users in the Lincolnshire office. Coordinate efforts with NJ corporate IT staff, and Korea HQ Information Security staff. Oversee One IT technician. Troubleshoot all IT related issues, including but not limited to laptop and desktop computers, LAN/WAN, network file servers, routers and switches. Maintain security networks such as card readers and cameras. Coordinate network services between the phone system (PBX), building automation system (BAS), and video conferencing systems. Assist Building Manager with PBX and BAS services. Maintain sensitive financial documents
Role & Responsibilities:
- Configure and Image new Laptops
- End user support
- IT Security issues
- Install End User Software
- Configure Printers
- Desk Side Support
- Supervise one Technician
- Manage Sensitive Financial Materials
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Bi Lingual ( English and Korean)
- 8 years or more professional experience in a Desktop Support function
- Most important requirement is Customer Service Skills. Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while maintaining positive experience with end users including executives.
- PC hardware trouble shooting and repair skills with experience in repairing laptops, desktop PCs and enterprise printers and multi functional devices.
- Proficient in providing support in a Windows O/S environment. Currently Windows 7&10 Operating system.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite including Outlook.
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Desktop Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- What is your base salary compensation expectation?
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.