- Manage international components of U.S. federal income tax compliance with Co-Source provider, including: Form 1118; Form 1120; Form 1120-F; Form 5471; Form 8858; Form 8865; Form 8883; Form 926; and related disclosures.
- Coordination and implementation of inbound and outbound tax planning techniques, including: mergers and acquisitions, pre-initial public offering readiness, treaty qualification, permanent establishment and U.S. effectively connected income tax exposure, cash repatriation and worldwide cash tax minimization.
- Extensive analysis, modelling, and planning related to indirect and direct foreign tax credits, foreign source income generators, foreign source income inclusions (i.e., Subpart F), and tax attributes (earnings and profits, tax pools, overall foreign loss accounts, overall domestic loss accounts, basis schedules, etc.)
- Preparation and review of tax provision (ASC 740 and FIN 48) international components including: quarterly/annual current and deferred income tax provision, foreign earnings permanent reinvestment assertion, valuation allowances, foreign currency fluctuations, and return to provision adjustments.
- Advanced technical research and writing related to U.S. and international tax principles
- Assist Global Tax Team with transfer pricing matters
- IRS audit support
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proficient experience in conducting corporate tax law research.
- Knowledge of computerized tax research and compliance systems.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Good organizational/time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Experience in public accounting and/or with tax accounting
- Accuracy – ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly, timely
- Critical thinker – ability to initiate and carry out change
- Organization – highly organized person required – ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Strong knowledge of US federal international tax regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; and the ability to disseminate data and information is critical.
- Advanced computer skills required: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Access is a plus)
- Working knowledge of OneSource Tax products a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Minimum: 5-7 years related international tax background
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device’s lifecycle for our customers-from the moment it’s manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What’s innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We’re looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.