Farmers Insurance Agency
Farmers Insurance agency has opening for license property and casualty producer. Must be licensed and have at least 6 months of recent experience. Demonstrated ability to work as a team member as well as independently. As a member of our agency you will enjoy working with a full line of personal, commercial and life insurance products. Small office environment located in downtown Traverse City. No cold calling required. This opening is for someone who wants to enjoy their career and be rewarded for your efforts. If you are licensed and working in an agency as a customer service person or producer this is a great opportunity.
- Must possess great communication skills.
- Ability to work with internet based software as well as Microsoft Word.
- Works independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to accurately multi-task and be well organized.
- Competitive nature a plus.
- Must be friendly and welcoming with ability to carry a conversation.
- High school degree (Associates preferred) with at least 6 months of prior experience in property and casualty quoting and selling.
- Understand insurance coverage and why it is important.
- Background check required.
Compensation & Benefits: **
- $31,000 salary plus $9,000 – $15,000 commission first year
- Anticipated $42,000 – $56,000 second year
- Anticipated $54,000 – $60,000 third year
- Employer paid continuing education
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Professional office setting near downtown Traverse City
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- insurance sales: 1 year (Required)
- Property & Casualty insurance quoting/sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Traverse City, MI (Preferred)
- State of Michigan Property & Casualty (Required)
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Dental insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.