Want to work for a cutting-edge technology company in the exciting and dynamic retail industry? Then Indyme Solutions is the place for you! Indyme is the world’s leading provider of customer engagement and loss prevention solutions to the retail industry. With over 30,000 installations worldwide, Indyme is a well-known and respected brand. Our gold-plated customer list includes some of the biggest names in retail including Target, Walmart, Dicks Sporting Goods, ROSS, Walgreens, TJ-Maxx and Lowes just to name a few.
As Installation Services Manager, you’ll be leading Indyme’s installation business. Indyme performs over a million dollars’ worth of installation and support services annually, and as its leader, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of the installation process as well as Indyme’s post-sales support activities. This includes contracting with national third-party contractors, managing our relationship with these contractors, negotiating fees, setting pricing for installation services as well as pricing for post-sales support services. This position will continue Indyme’s strong culture of customer care by ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. On a day to day basis, the Installation Services Manager interacts with multiple internal departments, customers, and 3rd party installation partners to ensure that deliverables to customers are met on a timely basis with the highest quality.
This high visibility role reports directly to the VP Sales & Customer Care, ensuring you’ll receive the highest level of support and direct communication to the company’s executive team. You’ll work in an office environment and will be in constant communication with both staff and clients. This coordinating role will require you to work effectively across several key departments including:
- Indyme’s Executive Team.
- Sales – National Account Managers/Client Success Manager.
- Order Entry Project Coordinators.
- Sales Application Engineers (SAE).
- Technical Support Staff Members.
- Manufacturing Team.
- Finance Team.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary with great benefits.
- A fun and cool work environment, loads of responsibility and great colleagues.
- Mentorship and coaching to become an expert in retail customer engagement and loss prevention solutions.
- You are not alone. Our sales application engineers, project coordinators, and finance team will support you every step of the way to help you manage our deployment projects.
What You’ll do:
- Primary point of contact with respect to the installation process.
- Maintain relationships with installation contractors.
- Work close with the SAE team members on the verification of the Scope of Work.
- Schedule and price installation field labor.
- Process and manage installation orders.
- Review invoicing from contractors.
- Interact with the Project Coordinators, SAE team, Finance, and other departments as necessary to ensure the timely delivery of services orders to customers.
- Proficiently and accurately utilize several internal software tools and templates including CRM, Order Management, etc. to ensure a timely and accurate flow of information.
- Triage and prioritize problems arising in day to day operations to ensure resolution and/or escalation as necessary.
- Prepare various standard and non-standard reports as necessary to facilitate internal operations including daily and weekly help desk queue.
- Monitor Customer Agreements as necessary to ensure appropriate billing of various support services including quarterly and annual maintenance fees.
- Managerial skills.
What We’re Looking For in You:
- Strong project management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be well organized.
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, constantly changing and where one is required to make key decisions independently.
- Has a high aptitude for detail and is able to keep track of multiple concurrent projects.
- Has a collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Believes that exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis is key to bringing a growing company to the next level.
- A passion for building a customer-focused culture.
- Enthusiasm for the work we do and the customers we support.
- Will go above and beyond the call of duty and will inspire others to do the same in order to delight the customer.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or Project Coordinating Experience preferred.
- Three plus years of experience in customer-facing positions.
- Three plus years of progressively responsible positions in project management and serving customers.
- Experience utilizing a variety of software packages including MS Office and CRM tools.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Nice to have: Able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle; or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
ATTN CANDIDATES: PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.INDYME.COM UNDER CAREERS!
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.