Bold Sales Solutions (affiliate of Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind)
Are you looking to advance yourself in sales? Then you might be our next Business Development Specialist! Our in-depth, hands-on training program is led by our company’s top executives and sales leaders who are fully invested in your success. If you are looking for a merit-based advancement program with uncapped commissions, then this opportunity is for you!
Our in-house sales team drives our success and our mission to support the community of the blind and visually impaired, so our number one goal is finding talented employees who thrive in a fast-paced inside sales environment. Our base and uncapped commission structure potential is just as exciting as our fast growth and opportunities for leadership. We interact with businesses of all shapes and sizes, so you will continually increase your knowledge and business acumen.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Master inside B2B sales with continual training from Bold Sales Solutions’s senior leadership.
- Be fully in-control of the sales cycle, from the outbound calls to businesses all over the country to the negotiation and closing of the sales process.
- Achieve weekly personal sales quotas and office revenue goals.
- Learn a proven methodology, dominate the sales process, and introduce the benefits of our well-established client.
- Learn our client’s array of benefits and products and tailor the presentation to the business’s needs.
- Provide information to potential and existing customers in order to education and inform them of the new opportunities offered by our client.
- Utilize two CRM systems to track activities, update data, and competitive information.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or 1 to 2 years of prior inside sales experience
- A customer-facing role or a love for human interaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with particularly strong phone skills.
- An enthusiasm for technology or a strong technical aptitude.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Confidence, ambitious, quick thinking, and possessing an eagerness to succeed.
- Demonstrated success in sales with a proven track record in closing.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Competitive player who excels in a dynamic, results driven environment.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
What do we offer?
- Base + immediate uncapped commission earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- A 401k plan with a generous match
- Paid vacation and time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Sales Contests with cash payouts and SPIFs
- Uncapped commissions
- Weekly Paychecks
- Monthly and annual bonuses
Do you think you are Bold material?
Please submit your resume and our Recruitment Team will keep you informed of any next steps or the status of your application.
Key words: sales, commission, inside sales, call center, account manager, sales representative, sales professional, B2B, business to business sales, cold calling, deal closing, outbound sales, rapport, communication
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- B2B: 2 years (Preferred)
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.