Sales * Los Angeles, California
We are looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales Team. Inside Sales Representatives develop new prospects and interacts with clients primarily by phone to increase sales of the organization’s products,
- Respond to inbound marketing campaigns, website inquiries, and other marketing generated
- Conduct cold calls with current and prospective customers to expand sales
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email and chat to follow-up and qualify
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming
- Effectively manage Zoho CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information in Zoho CRM per company
- Actively participate in training to continue to improve and develop work
- Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as
- Hunt their own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing generated leads.
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Develop a territory plan to maximize penetration.
- Follow the company’s sales process leveraging sales best practices – empathetic listening, developing a personal connection with prospects, doing excellent discovery, identifying urgent pain, confirm budget and decision-making process, preparing and delivering proposals, negotiation and closing deals.
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth
- .EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of successful inside sales experience in a similar document management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Skills/Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving quota in a sales role; successful experience hunting & closing. Candidates must understand how to sell solutions, articulate the value of solutions, and really understand prospects needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- sales: 4 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.