Salary: $37,500 – $41,250 / year
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative to start a GEICO career in Buffalo, NY. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There’s one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Inside Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
“Through the ten positions I’ve held in my 15 years, I have learned the insurance business and honed my leadership skills to excel in my career. I am now a Sales & Service Director responsible for leading Sales and Service associates!” Scott S., GEICO Associate since 2002
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with 10 sales associates driven to surpass goals and contribute to GEICO’s growth, you will:
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
- Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits and state insurance requirements
- Interact directly with a team of motivated GEICO supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments like Claims, Service and Underwriting
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
- Working comfortably in a high volume call center
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here.
About our location:
This position is based in Getzville, NY (a suburb of Buffalo, NY). Get to know a little more about our location here and find out what makes working here pleasantly unexpected for our associates.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.