Division: Retail/Hospitality, Medical
Advantech Corporation, a leading industrial hardware computer organization, is seeking a highly driven and enthusiastic individual experienced with prospecting and positioning technical computer hardware solutions to join our inside sales team.
- Develop an assigned geographical territory; deliver against assigned pipeline and quota goals.
- Identify business opportunities; establish strategic relationships.
- Respond to leads and customer prospecting activities with a high level of urgency.
- Maintain CRM database of clients and activities.
- Lead demand generation and sales campaign promotion.
- Prepares and monitors annual sales forecasts to facilitate achievement of sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years of Inside Sales experience in computer hardware technology industry.
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills, detail oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, Solution-based selling skills, Industry knowledge, Presentation skills, Positive energy.
Advantech is an EOE and E-Verify Employer
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations (ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8. U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. More information can be found at https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.