MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world’s leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry’s most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintain existing customers, develop new customers, and provide customer service including but not limited to; pricing, freight quoting and tracking, material specs, uses and applications.
- Possess the ability to communicate, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Provide pricing to customers via quotes, prices lists, discount programs, etc.
- Competent or posses the ability to be trained in company software, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook and Word, Account-mate, etc.
- Possess industry related knowledge and or the ability to be trained on industry related products included but not limited to Masonry and other related products.
- Ability to calculate and understand industry related units of measure, and conversions of UOM’s.
- Attending training seminars as required and provided by company.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Wear many hats and may be asked to assist with other areas in the shop/office/warehouse.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Industry Related Experience Required – Sales Experience and or Masonry Industry
Computer Skills: Proficient in basic computer skills as well as possess the ability to be trained in company specific software
Other Requirements: Fluent in English
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.