IM Health Science
Inside Sales Supervisor:
- Demonstrated success in managing outbound contact efforts to physicians through multiple channels including phone, e-fax, direct mail, and other impactful means. We are seeking a player-coach who will help build and supervise the customer service representatives and manage this newly created contact center and actively participate in its outbound efforts.
- Self-motivated, hardworking learner and business driver. This person must be able to rapidly learn about the company’s products, customers, competitors, and have a good understanding of the professional healthcare community.
- A minimum of two years supervisory experience in an outbound call center or contact center environment with an emphasis on management of workload, quality levels, measurement and monitoring staff performance
- Minimum of three years in a call center as an individual contributor speaking to physicians, physician offices, and other healthcare professionals is a plus.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures for this newly formed team. Ability to train staff on policy, procedures and products.
- Experience working in the salesforce.com platform or similar CRM software programs. This person must be able to rapidly learn about the company’s products, customers, competitors, and regulators.
- Two-year degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- High-learning ability; our products are science-based and often deliver a clinical message, so a background in science or healthcare marketing is a plus.
- Ability to track and improve results through data analysis and metrics
- Strong work ethic and reliability; must be flexible as necessary with fluctuating business needs
Description of Business:
IM HealthScience (IMH) and its sister division Physician’s Seal are rapidly growing manufacturers of nonprescription options for consumers to improve their health. Focused on scientifically validated ingredients and innovative product delivery, we seek to use natural ingredients to provide solutions to everyday health care issues facing the consumer.
IM HealthScience directly markets three strong, patented consumer healthcare brands: IBgard (for IBS); FDgard (for recurring indigestion); and Fiber Choice, a line of prebiotic fibers. IM HealthScience also provides guest-host support to its sister division, Physicians Seal, for the sales and marketing of its fast-growing, patented 7-hour melatonin product, REMfresh. All four products are extensively distributed in all national retail outlets.
Our products are well supported by the professional community, are “Number One Recommended” by physicians and enjoy a high repeat purchase rate because of very high patient satisfaction scores.
IMH is a family business that operates in a team environment where people come together to get the job done. This person, while officially reporting to the President of IMH, is expected to be comfortable working across divisional, departmental and vertical boundaries, and with a strong bias to be part of a winning team.
This job in an attractive part of Boca Raton, FL. Only people who are full-time residents of South Florida should apply. This does not preclude individuals who have already committed to fully relocate to South Florida. This is an in-office position, so long-distance work is not feasible.
Compensation will be commensurate with track record and potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Call Center: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.