- We make plants happy
- We love what we do
- We keep our word
- We get it right
- We grow
We are expanding our greenhouse and growing system usiness. Our customers include commerical growers, schools, researchers and garden centers all over the United States.
If you are a precise, technically inclined person who is comfortable with a variety of ongoing tasks, you may be a great fit at Stuppy. the ideal associate will be capable of working independently whil ensuring communication and accuracy remain a top priority.
Role and Responsbilities:
- Execute our order management process. Work with our outside sales people and engineering staff to fulfill customer orders.
- Assist with customer care (managing subonctractors and field personnel) with close follow-up.
- Coordinate material needs, bills of materials and deliveries.
- Coordinate close-out documents and procedures.
- Follow-up with existing customer and assist with maintenance and parts orders.
- Learn about our products and services, while expanding your knowledge of greenhouses and growing systems.
- Provide first-line customer service and technical support for customers.
- Horticulture Experience a plus
- Inside Sales and/or Customer Service experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available after 60 days
- 401K eligibility after six months
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.