Century City-based startup working to solve the senior caregiving crisis is looking for an experienced, compassionate, and empathetic individual to join our growing team.This position is an inside sales and customer support role.You will work with clients and caregivers throughout their journey with our company to ensure a frictionless experience for all involved.
Inside Sales Responsibilities
- Master proprietary sales approach to effectively qualify prospective clients, identify home care needs, and communicate company’s business model
- Nurture leads and educate care seekers and their loved ones on the caregiving process
- Assist callers with urgent needs or who are calling in crisis
- Manage inbound and outbound referrals to healthcare professionals, community resources, and social services organizations
- Evaluate in-home care needs for all clients
- Respond promptly to incoming phone calls, live chat, and email
Customer Support Responsibilities
- Facilitate client and caregiver introductions, including assisting with and scheduling initial in-person on telephone interviews
- Assist with scheduling caregiver shifts, approval of timesheets, and ensure clients always have the coverage they need
- Serve as the communication conduit between clients, loved ones, caregivers, and our organization
- Assist with resolving any client and caregiver incidents and issues in a timely manner and escalate to management when required
- Manage cases collaboratively with care team members
- Provide after hours support for urgent calls
- Minimum of three years in telemarketing, inside sales, consultative selling, or customer support
- Home health, home care, behavioral health, or other healthcare industry experience
- Proficient with productivity tools and technology platforms (customer relationship mangement, scheduling, time and attendance)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
CaregiversDirect is a management service dedicated to careseekers and professional caregivers who prefer to establish and maintain their own direct employment arrangements.
Through our online platform and concierge-level support, careseekers identify and directly employ their own roster of vetted caregivers, schedule shifts, monitor activities, and automatically process payroll and taxes. They, along with the professional caregivers accepted onto our network, also receive personalized support for streamlining communications, managing relationships, and handling transitions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 /hour
- sales or healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.