BMO Financial Group
The Inside Sales Representative, Transportation Finance role is responsible to proactively sell BMO products and services that enable and drive profitable growth. As an Inside Sales Representative you will work with your team and cross-functionally to resolve dealer issues; and to develop and build relationships with our customers.
- Serve as a key contact for new transactions for dealers or branches
- Provide real-time resolution on inquiries from new and existing customers
- Resolve dealer issues utilizing cross-functional network and follow-up with customers to win transactions with approvable structures and profitable pricing
- Achieve team volume and profitability quotas by focusing on maximizing our service to customers and by proactively executing sales calls
- Promote BMO leasing and/or loan products, services and promotions to improve volume penetration and build dealer relationships
- Ability to manage discussions and develop long-term relationships with all organizational levels within the customer environment
- Undergraduate or College degree required in a related field (Finance, Economics or Business Management)
- Some work experience is strongly preferred. That can include a professional internship or a role within a sales or customer service setting. With the experience, candidates must have had some component or exposure to sales or relationship management.
- Candidates must have an ability to build strong relationships, both internal and external
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
** You must be committed to being geographically mobile throughout the program as well as in your off program role. By way of illustration, this may mean that you will be relocated one to two times within a two-three year period depending on initial residence. This could mean anywhere within the US. **
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.