Dedication, awareness, quality, and performance are the foundations we build our relationships on. Customers, who demand the best, choose Armchem International.
Welcome to Armchem International.
With over 30 years in business we are a leading company that provides a comprehensive line of quality products that includes chemicals, specialty products, jumbo paper systems, safety supplies, first aid supplies, packaging supplies and a whole lot more. Just visit us at www.armchem.com/ and see for yourself.
We sell to markets that include Government, Industrial, Institutional, Construction, Manufacturing, Automotive, Hospitality, Trucking, Office Buildings, Rental communities, Condos and everything else not mentioned.
Click on Our Careers Brochure Link to Learn More: https://www.armchem.com/WOA/mobile/index.html
Job Description & Qualifications
- Actively making multiple daily cold calls by generating leads (prospects through research, networking, computer programs, events etc.) with potential accounts to introduce the Armchem International brand, demonstrating products, and closing the sale on the spot
- Execute a sales plan in the local territory to meet/exceed sales goals
- Develops and executes profitable business plans or managing accounts
- Submitting all written reports required by corporate management in a timely manner
- Conducts all activities in accordance with established company policies
Responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve weekly and yearly sales goals as a sales representative for current core industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible for prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers. This position requires operation of a Personal Vehicle and auto insurance.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Establishing a new customer base while managing the sales volume
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships.
- Bi-Weekly pay to include a generous supplemental base, plus commissions
- Full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision & supplemental
- Performance bonuses
- Daily spiffs
- Annual sales incentive trip on cruises or to vacation resorts
- Rapid career growth leading into our Manager in Training Program
- Hands on sales training and field support
- Continuous career support development plan
- Monthly travel allowance
- Most of the time is spent traveling to locations to open up new business and service existing business.
- No overnight travel or weekend work
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Direct sales to Multi-family complexes and facilities maintenance customers.
- 3 or more years business to business (B2B) field sales experience.
- Large volume of product lines experience.
- Organizational skills a
- Knowledge of facilities products
- Experience with consultative selling/solution selling preferred
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.