To provide facility support in regarding to Human Resources, Payroll, and other Administrative functions as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Provides direct HR and Payroll support to Administrator and Administrator’s staff of assigned facility
- Provides support recruitment/staffing activities on all positions: Sourcing, Interview Coordination, etc.
- Ensures all employee information is communicated for HR and Payroll purposes
- Ensures that a confidential employee personnel file (hard copy) is created, maintained, secured and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- May coordinate and/or deliver portions of the Facility New Employee Orientation Program
- Provides to supervisors as needed, coaching on performance management, employee relations and conflict resolution.
- As needed, coaches supervisors on conflict resolution and employee relations issues; coaches employees and re-direct them to their supervisors on employee relations issues.
- May assist upper management with investigations on issues with legal implications.
- Identifies potential performance, behavior or compensation issues and provides that information on a timely basis, to appropriate decision makers.
- Works with the management group HR team and contributes information and ideas on retention analysis and recognition programs.
- Interprets policy to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Analysis on retention, compensation, benefits participation and other areas as needed.
- Develops facility-specific people programs.
- Benefits administration for facility employees on benefits.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field; 1-3 years experience as an HR Generalist; healthcare and especially long term care experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.