The role is responsible for the continued development of Gregory’s unique boutique offering, ensuring that existing clients are developed, establishing new clients and delivering the VIP luxury experience. You will provide expert advice and give the highest level of customized service possible to individual clients of our unique curated luxury merchandise. Our ideal candidate will have proven and extensive sales experience, and have a strong a track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals. Experience with luxury sales is a plus!
- Develop the Gregory’s client base and nurture existing clients
- Provide advanced knowledge of Gregory’s products, trends and a professional service to our VIP clients
- Assist our VIP clients with all customer service enquiries via phone, e-mail, and social media
- Build lasting relationships with Gregory’s VIP clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable advisor
- Ensure Gregory’s sales targets and customer service KPIs are met
- Work in partnership with key boutiques: Gregory’s Dallas, Gregory’s Houston, Gregory’s Fred Segal Melrose
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about a career in fashion and a confident, articulate self-starter
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and luxury fashion designers/brands
- Client book with a substantial list of live clients
- Digitally aware and savvy with knowledge how to use social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter to garner new clients and excite existing clientele
- Ability to deliver financial targets
- Ability to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 1989 in Dallas as a shoe store, Gregory’s operates fully merchandised Gregory’s boutiques in Dallas, Houston, and Gregory’s Fred Segal Melrose in Los Angeles. Gregory’s has cultivated a cult following due to their mix of well edited, high-end, curated women’s and men’s shoes, apparel and accessories. Gregory’s has become a shopping “destination spot” for limited edition and exclusive “must-haves”. Some of their VIP clients include Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber, Steven Tyler, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Courtney Love, Amanda Seyfried, and Nicki Minaj.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.