- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in either actuarial, math, statistics, insurance, finance, business, or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, is a fast learner
- Ability to handle multiple accounts and work in fast past environment
- Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
- Team-player, willingness to contribute actively to the overall team spirit
- Mature & self-confident; Able to work with clients, business partners or senior colleagues
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the practice of the Company to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual’s qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.