- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventories
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of our guests
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate your employees
- Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork environment setting high standards and modeling outstanding behavior
- Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our guests
- Promote the store to guests and members of the community
- Maintain safety and security of the store, properly documenting and incidents that occur
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrink, expenses, and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; signing, and assortment in all departments; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked.
- Comparison shop and report results; share information with Supervisor and make appropriate price adjustments.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit assistant management candidates.
- Train and develop store management in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Essential Physical Requirements: (Some Lifting, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e. assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels)
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level as needed (i.e. to replenish fountain syrups)
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to waist level up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e. stocking/maintaining inventory)
- Occasionally bend at waist with some twist in up to one hour of work day
- Occasionally grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands up (requires eye-hand coordination, and may require bilateral coordination of hands up to 4 hours of workday)
- Occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signs
Screening requirements are a requirement of the application process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.