Texell Credit Union
Dependable. Honest. Friendly. Outgoing. Precise. Diligent. Energetic. Determined.
These are just a few characteristics that our Tellers possess. Do these words describe you, too? If so, then we’re not sure what you’re waiting for. Let’s hear from you! Yes, right now.
As a teller, you will:
- Cross-sell our products and services. Truth is, you will interact with more members than anyone else. We’re looking for someone that isn’t afraid to find an opportunity in every member interaction. Oh – did we mention that you’ll have the opportunity to earn some extra cash?
- Focus on the complete member experience, ensuring transactions are conducted with precision and without error. At Texell, we take pride in truly caring about our member’s financial well-being.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. There will be days that you assist members back to back …. to back to back to back. Maintaining professionalism and working efficiently is of upmost importance. Keep Calm and Teller On. (Well, now that has a nice ring to it!)
We need you to have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Previous sales experience and/or strong cash handling experience. This is more preferred – but extra kudos if you have either one of these.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as a team. Sounds a bit cheesy, but we can’t stress this enough. We’re one big team. Tellers are vital to the overall success of Texell.
We want you to know:
- Hours are scheduled between 7:30am and 6:30pm Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 1:00pm on Saturdays. Your typical schedule will be 35 hours per week, but may be scheduled up to 40 hours.
- We have a pretty great benefits package that includes health, dental vision, 401(k), vacation, sick leave, and more!
- We work hard. Very hard. But, we also have fun. How is that possible? Simple. Our staff love being part of Team Texell.
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.