We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Front Desk Coordinator with recent medical office and customer service experience for our North Austin location.
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a positive patient experience while checking patient in & out, building relationships with our patients, and ensuring we have all need information for their visit. The ideal candidate will bring excellent customer service skills, credibility and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic.
Mann Eye offers competitive compensation, company paid training, excellent benefits and employee & family discounts. If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and offers an amazing company culture, please apply today!
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for:
- Greeting patient in a friendly manner as they enter the clinic
- Checking patient in for their visits and confirming all necessary information is in the system for their visit
- Scheduling the patient for follow-up appointments
- Receiving patient payments
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years in medical office or guest-oriented environment (preferably in a high-end spa, country club, beauty industry, high-end retailer or similar)
- Sales experience
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Microsoft Office experience
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.