POTOMAC FLORAL WHOLESALE
Potomac Floral Wholesale is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves working with an extensive assortment of flowers, live plants, and floral supplies. Great organizational skills and prioritization of our quality standards is a must. If this sounds like you, then PFW is the place for you!
About Potomac Floral Wholesale:
Potomac Floral Wholesale is a well-established and rapidly growing company located near the heart of Silver Spring, MD. Our spacious warehouse is home to a plethora of different flowers, plants and, floral supplies. As a team member, you will join a group of friendly people who believe in the individual commitment to a group effort. We constantly receive positive feedback from our employees about the camaraderie and teamwork exhibited at PFW. We pride ourselves in the family feel of our company and the work ethic of our employees. As a PFW sales associate, there are a variety of jobs you can be trained in and asked to do. We all help in other departments, especially during peak season and major floral holidays. These duties include taking customer orders, making changes to the orders, and when needed, you may assist picking and packing orders, sorting items, and helping to maintain a safe work environment at all times. Some duties may require the lifting of heavy objects, and exposure to cold storage temperatures as low as 40 degrees. You will be expected to have an understanding of all aspects of your role and follow specific safety and quality guidelines.
POSITION TITLE: CUT FLOWERS SALES MANAGER
This position requires retail sales and management experience, preferably in a fast-paced retail environment. Requires excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that customers receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers and answering customer inquiries.
- Responsible for generating sales and following through on all orders to ensure delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Assist our customers via telephone, chat, email, or in person.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, and marketing.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
- Maintaining communication with the sales team, purchasing, and the operational team.
- Solid knowledge of cut flowers and varieties
- Experience in the floral industry
- Experience in retail/wholesale sales preferred
- Familiar with basic floral design principles/techniques
- Computer literacy
- Solid telephone, oral, and written communication skills
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and wage requirements.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.