Does the idea of working for an established but still rapidly growing company full of intelligent people with top-tier talent appeal to you? If so, then read on.
Beacon Resources seeks an FP&A Manager for our client. You will work in a trendy area of West Los Angeles, surrounded by a lot of other tech, entertainment and creative companies.
Job – The FP&A Manager will support the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and R&D teams. The successfully hired FP&A Manager will contribute to a financial forecast model that will encompass multiple years. You will also interact with the Accounting group on all budgetary and forecasting questions on discrepancies. The FP&A Manager will report to a Director of Finance.
Culture/Environment – You will join a collaborative, communicative, and professional atmosphere where you can have the opportunity to earn promotions as your work product merits.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range of this position begins at $110,000/year, and increases DOE.
DUTIES OF THE FP&A MANAGER
- Construct financial models to analyze forecasted versus actual financial figures on a monthly basis
- Perform analysis on NPV, headcount, EPS, and rollups
- Assist in crafting annual budgets
- Generate financial reports on HFM, including all headcount, OPEX, and capital figures
- Maintain all financial reporting files and templates
- Assist in all internal and external audits, including working in conjunction with external auditors, on all revenue reporting issues
- Accept other ad hoc duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE FP&A MANAGER
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with an Accounting focus
- At least five (5) years of FP&A experience
- Current/previous experience in supply chain/distribution work
- Current/previous industry experience in pharma/biotech
SKILLS OF THE FP&A MANAGER
- Expert-Level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Expert-Level proficiency in a financial reporting program such as Oracle, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Essbase
- Strong analytical experience, especially with financial planning and forecasting duties
- Detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, especially in presentations to upper management
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
For further information, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.