MJB Wood Group, LLC
- Manage the financial reporting consolidation process ensuring financial statements are complete and accurate and are in accordance with U.S. GAAP principles.
- Work closely with the technical accounting and financial system teams to ensure timely and accurate financial statements as well as management reports.
- Assist Controller and CFO with forecasting including models for cash flow and financial statements at the entity and consolidated levels
- Maintain specific bank and requested investor reporting.
- Prepare monthly package for executive management team.
- Maintain the company’s chart of accounts including reporting hierarchies to support proper management and external reports. Chart should be consistently mapped over all subsidiaries.
- Review support for annual report including documentation for footnote disclosure.
- Consolidate annual company budgets and quarterly forecasting required.
- Respond to external financial requests that include the U.S. Census Bureau, Economic Census reporting, Audit and Tax firms requirements.
- Administer the Prophix consolidation system and continue to improve the reporting process
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Financial Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.