At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the External Fraud Investigations Group within Financial Crimes Risk Management.
Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM) team is responsible for oversight of the Company’s financial crimes related risk management programs: BSA/AML, Counter-Terrorist Financing (“CTF”), OFAC or Global Sanctions, the Identity Theft Prevention Program, and fraud related to customers and accounts. FCRM’s mission is to protect the Wells Fargo brand globally by managing all risks related to financial crimes. Under FCRM, External Fraud Investigations, a group within Financial Crimes Investigations, is responsible for Suspicious Activity Reporting, recovery of lost assets, and the pursuit of prosecution involving fraud committed by customers or against their accounts in support of over 80 lines of business across the enterprise of Wells Fargo & Co.
External Fraud Investigations is seeking a detail oriented, highly motivated Financial Crimes Manager 3 to join the Group’s senior management team. This position will report directly to the Director of External Fraud Investigations and will assist in managing a team of managers and investigators and overseeing the Group’s activities. As a member of the senior leadership team, the position will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process change and developing and implanting the processes for the entire organization.
- Maintain an awareness of financial crimes activity across the enterprise and provide subject matter expertise to business projects and initiatives.
- Manage relationships and foster a team orientation with business heads, legal, audit and multiple US and/or non-US regulators.
- Represent the business in the external community, as well as interfacing with regulators, auditors and law enforcement.
- Identify departmental gaps, lead projects, write procedures, and manage through a changing environment.
- Ensuring regulatory concerns and expectations are addressed.
- 9+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance
- 3+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in law or criminal justice
- Fraud investigations experience
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources and develop strategies/operational processes
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to track large volumes of activities across multiple projects and groups
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of virtual directory services
- Experience writing compliance activity reports and compliance memos
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven leadership, exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to focus on details while constantly keeping the big picture in mind
- Experience filing or managing a group responsible for Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Certified Fraud Examiner or other relevant industry certifications
- Experience with testing/ audit of policy and procedure pertaining to Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.