The Financial Controller reports directly to the CEO. The Financial Controller owns the growing complex functions of the financial needs of the organization. The role is responsible for driving the monthly close, conceptualizing and owning process improvements and interpreting business decisions into GAAP compliant financials. It works closely with senior business leaders and finance team to inform and shape the organization’s business decisions.
- Supervision and management of the operations of the accounting department, ensuring appropriate delineation of responsibilities and organizational forward planning
- Ownership of all aspects of company accounting including portfolio management reporting, A/R, A/P, cash flow management and general accounting activities
- Develop, evolve, communicate and manage a timely and efficient close process
- Prepare appropriate variance analysis to review with Head of Finance and executive leadership team to analyze critical connections and gaps
- Management of all financial, tax and banking activities including compliance and audits
- Monitor and research new GAAP pronouncements and evaluate the impact on the company
- Collaboration with Head of Finance and FP&A in developing annual budget, reconciliation of monthly financial results against budgets and forecasts
- Ensure conformance with and adherence to all regulatory guidance and internal policies and procedures. Establish documentation of policies, procedures and workflow where appropriate.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- CPA required
- A minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in private accounting and public accounting with at least 3 years in a team leadership capacity.
- Comprehensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- A demonstrated history of success in developing process and achieving project/task deadlines
- A propensity toward autonomy and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written that are clear and concise
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record as a collaborative partner who drives for results
- Extremely detail oriented with exceptional analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with systems implementations to drive process improvement and scale
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills identifying and resolving complex issues in an effective and time sensitive pace
- Proven track record of working closely with all major functional leaders across the organizational landscape.
- Broad experience with tax compliance requirements
- Prefer experience in the integration of Net Suite
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.