Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title’s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
The Financial Analyst will help drive the monthly and quarterly financial forecasting and reporting process and perform value-added analysis to assist in decision making. This position is responsible for identifying business risks and opportunities and seeking process improvement in the core functions of the department.
- Analyze monthly financial results and summarize results of operations
- Organize, prepare, standardize and improve efficiency of monthly and quarterly earnings processes as it relates to reports and analysis that the department performs in support of these functions
- Assist Regional VP in managing the design/development of new management reports; and ensuring the data integrity of all management reports produced in the group
- Create executive-quality PowerPoint presentations to communicate results of quarterly forecasts, results of ad hoc analyses, and to present information to our various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience performing forecasting/budgeting, performing variance analysis, developing sophisticated financial models while working within a Financial Planning & Analysis department
- Experience using formal budgeting/forecasting tools and ERP systems; Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase preferred
- Finance and Accounting – Experience in finance, economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, financial statements, valuation and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Computer Skills – Advanced on Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work independently and be able to take direction from multiple managers
- Up to 25% travel
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.