What you’ll be doing…
At Verizon, we are building a world-class Finance organization. We have begun a comprehensive program to streamline processes, enhance systems, realign the organization, and add opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. We want to build leading Finance practices within Verizon, setting the stage to become the place any Finance professional wants to work. You can become a catalyst for change.
This role will support the Finance Transformation Office. Our Project Managers will interact with Finance personnel across all lines of business on a regular basis. You will also forge relationships with members of our Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Operations and Real Estate teams. Responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Driving the execution of the different program initiatives as related to planning and forecasting, reporting, and analytics within assigned functional area.
- Providing status updates on program progress, including communication of any open risks, dependencies or decisions.
- Owning the end-to-end processes.
- Representing the FP&A business and program objectives.
- Acting as a day-to-day resource to deliver program goals and initiatives.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, or Project Management.
- Experience managing large-scale complex projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of financial systems, accounting systems, and principles.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ideally for large visible implementations.
- PMP certification.
- CIA, CPA, or FP&A certification.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.