The person in this project-oriented and management position is responsible for leading complex analyses, developing insights, and delivering solutions that will drive performance improvement across all of JDRF. Areas of focus may include analysis and metrics tracking and solutions towards cost reduction, enhanced operational efficiency, revenue enhancement and performance enhancement relative to other non-profits. As an internal leader and consultant to multiple areas of the foundation, this position will use analytical skills and process improvement talents to complete projects with a strategic approach and high level of pace and urgency.
This position works closely with executive leadership to prepare comprehensive positioning, strategy and planning documents. This position requires outstanding analytical skills (including financial analysis) and business acumen. Position requires knowledge of how the foundation works and how value is generated, as well as in-depth familiarity with key data. Must impart knowledge of best business practices and comparative market data into continuous analysis activities. Requires outstanding communications skills (verbal and written) and the ability to create and deliver presentations to senior executives and others.
- Supports the creation and development of the foundation Strategic Plan, Long Range Plan and Operating Plan working with leaders and stakeholders throughout the Foundation.
- Develops strategic insights based on internal and external data and business analysis, including but not limited to analysis of markets, best practices, customers, and other non-profits.
- Prepares senior executive level presentations, including presentations for the Board of Directors.
- Conducts comprehensive analysis of complex data, with strong experience in gathering actionable insights. Strong statistical and analytical skills required.
- Uses financial analysis and other quantitative and qualitative techniques to assess a broad array of fundraising and research matters and distill them into key items and proposed actions.
- Gathers and distills competitive information and market analysis to create ideas and recommendations that may involve changes to operating practices and market trends.
- Leverage data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Leads initiatives to enhance brand performance, functioning as an internal consultant and facilitator.
- Identifies improvement opportunities while displaying creativity, drive, and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Possesses proven ability to lead teams and to lead significant cross-functional and cross-departmental initiatives.
- Develops, implements and maintains enterprise wide key performance indicators and communicates across the organization KPI achievements.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels within the organization in a manner that is collaborative and respectful.
- Persevere and be unstoppable: always seeking to adapt, improve and bring new solutions to life.
- Seek to make a difference: your actions must demonstrate results that matter
- Enjoys in a team environment, possessing a collaborative, interactive work style
- Engage and involve others since we are strong together. Encourage others to be involved, understand and collaborate.
- Lead by example. Own and act with courage: Take initiative and be responsible.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, and MBA strongly preferred; five to eight years of business analytics experience in private sector or at a non-profit. Non-profit experience is not required.
- Five years’ people management experience – must have
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills, with proven ability to digest and synthesize large amounts of data and information into executive-level reports and documents.
- Outstanding persuasive presentation, verbal and writing skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with all levels and functions in an organization.
- Pro-active and consultative approach focused on problem solving.
- Strong financial acumen with analytical/quantitative skills, familiarity with one or more statistical/analytical tools and ROI models.
- Fast learner and able to link diverse sources of information to the business, including ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion.
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required, inclusive of financial modeling.
- Experience with MSD365, Adaptive Planning and Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to work and make judgments independently and take initiative. Well-disciplined and a self-starter that is extremely resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficiency with statistical / analytical tools
- Knowledge of budgetary, financial statement reporting and Cash management including but not limited to knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
Bachelor’s Degree required, and MBA strongly preferred
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.