We have an immediate opening for an experienced Finance Manager. We are seeking a top performer with a proven success record in a dealership setting and a stable work history. We are looking for someone with a high level of integrity and strong customer service skills.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended vehicle service contracts and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processes financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understand and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance department.
- Works well will our sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Must have at least two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a finance management position.
- Must maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable and up to date of the federal, state and local regulations that affect operations.
- Must possess strong communication skills, and be accurate/detailed oriented in order to work with customers, office personnel and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- Are willing to work a flexible schedule with extended hours, evenings and week-ends.
- Are willing to submit to a background, MVR check and drug screening.
We offer very competitive compensation packages to our Finance Managers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 20 years or older and
be authorized to work in the United States. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.