About the Job
As a Finance Manager, your work involves influencing leadership team with actionable data & analytics to drive scalable and sustainable business growth.
We are looking for someone with the business acumen and finance expertise to help drive scalable and sustainable business growth. This role will lead the Finance team that provides support to Sales leaders in the AppD Regions as well as participate in overall GEO initiatives for AppD sales.
Who you’ll work with
You will partner with highly talented professionals from AppD Regional Sales Leadership and regional sales teams and lead the strategic and operational planning, forecasting, reporting and decision support activities.
Who you are
You are a manager who wants to make impactful contributions to the AppD (monitoring and analytics) business by effectively partnering with senior sales leadership team. You are an excellent communicator with ability to collaborate cross functionally and drive business transformation. You possess strong analytical skills with ability to influence people using actionable business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / finance or equivalent practical experience.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using Anaplan, SFDC, Hyperion essbase to extract and manipulate data.
- Strong ability to build finance models and turn data into actionable insights.
- Impeccable business judgement with the ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally to influence senior leadership teams.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders across the organization.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; Organized and thorough. Eagerness to further develop self and others.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to formulate the business’s medium to long term strategic and financial plan.
- Work with sales teams to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business drivers.
- Analyze financial and operational results to better understand the performance of partner business.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on variances vs. budget and vs. forecast.
- Execute partner deal evaluations consistently and efficiently, while driving overall regional financial targets.
- Assess deal economics, recommend alternative deal structures and evaluate/propose financial terms & conditions to optimize margins.
- Develop Bookings, OpEx forecasts and build reporting framework to evaluate the effectiveness of programs.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.