Stage 1 Financial LLC is pioneering the raise of a new industry, fully outsourced and operational finance and accounting services for fast growing brands. We have experienced explosive growth in the past several years, currently working with over 100 of the fastest growing brands in the country. Some current and past clients include: Herbivore Botanicals, Hatch Collection, Milk+Honey, Pinkberry, Skin Laundry, Skinny Dipped Almonds, Tosi, The Dry Bar, WHOOSH!, etc.
Our company culture values hard work, respect, and honesty. We treat our employees as family and foster that through monthly team bonding events, employee of the month prizes, complimentary snacks, and so much more!
This new team member will work alongside our Finance Director and Finance Team to support our clients in analyzing their businesses and building models to help them make fact based decisions. An ideal person for this role is a puzzler, cool under pressure, great at meeting deadlines, and willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
- Support our base of clients in the development and execution of all financial planning models, including cash flow, strategic planning, annual budgets, and other ad hoc planning and analysis.
- Compile, consolidate and analyze operational results.
- Enhance reporting through automation, working with our accounting and business intelligence team to facilitate improvements made with systematic reporting.
- Participate in the preparation of annual and department budgets.
- Develop and maintain variance analysis to monitor and explain labor variances, identifying opportunities and potential risks/exposures.
- Work in congruency with business intelligence and accounting teams to build data warehouse, creating KPI’s, dashboards, and standardized reporting for product lines and divisions.
- Support the preparation of consolidated monthly financial reporting, analysis and insightful commentary for key stakeholders.
- Work with CFOs to develop board level analysis and presentations.
- Manages the review of capital appropriations for proper supporting documentation and accurate financial costing.
- Operations support will include business partnering support in developing annual forecast & quarterly updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related area of focus
- MBA and / or CFA strongly preferred
- Previously accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience, with 7 – 10 preferred
- Strong retail and consumer background
- Excellent background in budgeting, forecasting and internal/management reporting
Competitive base salary, bonus, 15 days PTO for your first 3 years & 20 days after 4 years, CPA eligible hours, advanced schooling flexibility, plus extremely competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k plus more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 /year
- Finance: 5 years (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.