Who we are:
EHE has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. EHE is a national preferred provider organization that engages employees with a complete preventive physical exam by board certified physicians and year-round lifestyle behavior management. Delivered through our nationwide Centers of Excellence in Preventive Healthcare, EHE serves as the medical foundation of well-being programs. We focus on prevention, performance, and productive longevity that provides early detection of significant health issues as well as reporting on hard and soft costs of healthcare, delivering value for companies and their employees.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners, the investment engine behind many of the world’s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Summit’s strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
What we’re looking for:
EHE is looking for a talented Finance Manager to be an integral part of the finance team to design and develop the necessary processes in order to deliver high quality insights that enable EHE to improve decision making processes and resource allocation company-wide.
The Finance Manager will work closely with C-suite executives to design, develop and deliver financial and operational analytics. This position will ensure strategic and tactical business decisions are informed by data-driven insights.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and management of financial data to guide business decision making processes
- Perform pro forma financial modeling to help drive efficient growth and management of the business
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations for private equity owners
- Develop relationships with management to gain a deep understanding of the business and identify opportunities to influence business decisions
- Provide superior analytical and business support to the functional business units to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge to guide new and ongoing investments
What the role requires:
- 2-4 years in investment banking and/or private equity (healthcare experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree with strong GPA
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large raw data sets
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our wellness clinics
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.