A national nonprofit headquartered in the SoMa District of San Francisco, MyPath supports youth from low income families to take control of their finances and achieve economic mobility. To this end, MyPath designs effective models that support youth to bank, save, build credit and develop financial confidence. MyPath shares best practices with others in the financial capability field through training and technical assistance to support the adoption of our approaches in communities. Finally, MyPath advances policy change in partnership with young people. Over the past 10 years, MyPath has grown to partner nationally with credit unions, cities, and youth employment programs in 17 locations across the country with youth collectively saving over $4.25 million dollars
using MyPath’s Savings Model. Our results and best practices have been published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the Journal of Consumer Affairs and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. We are located on Mission Street near BART stations. To learn more about MyPath, visit us at MyPathUS.org.
MyPath seeks an engaged, experienced, flexible professional to join our team as Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will manage all aspects of MyPath’s accounting systems, including monitoring government contracts and grants, annual audits and budgeting. The position reports to the CFO and works with program and fundraising staff. You will join a collaborative team who believe in our mission and who contribute to our learning environment. MyPath provides flexible schedules, remote work opportunities and competitive benefits.
- Manage accounting, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger.
- Ensure adherence to grant restrictions and contract requirements.
- Maintain payroll system, updates, and process payroll online.
- Manage the development of new, improved systems for payroll and time tracking.
- Monthly close: bank reconciliations, cost allocation and restricted revenue.
- Online banking: manage transfers and maintain balances.
- Collaborate with CFO and exec leadership on budget development by analyzing previous performance, establishing goals, gathering input from stakeholders, and assembling projections.
- Organize contracts and grant agreements for audit compliance.
- Manage annual CPA audits and tax prep, and manage fiscal compliance site visits.
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with technology, including advanced Excel, QuickBooks, and payroll platforms.
- Experience with Google suite and project management software desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience coordinating administrative systems.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
Salary for the position will range from $70,000 – $75,000. Benefits include 100% employer paid health/vision/dental, flexible spending accounts including commuter benefits, and 401K with potential for employer contribution. Professional development funds available to support staff in advancing career objectives.
MyPath is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively work to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities and young people we serve. People of color, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter describing your interest and experience to jobs @ mypathus.org, with Finance Manager in the subject line. Applications are currently being accepted for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.