Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
The Finance Manager will be focused on analyzing and interpreting comprehensive business data, to provide financial support to the corporate leadership team. The position is dedicated to developing, tracking and reporting as well as maintaining profitability models, analytics, and processes.
Per assignment, this position will participate in strategic initiatives and/or ad hoc projects. The successful candidate will drive new insights into key financial and performance drivers and be a trusted business partner. This position will interface with all levels within the Corporation and Global entities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and providing analytical support for business optimization initiatives and providing financial analysis to prioritize and lead cost reduction and/or value creation efforts.
- Support the key Value Creation initiatives with financial modeling and forecasting
- Validating financial and operational results of process improvement efforts.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Participate in the annual budget and strategic plan processes, preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining, promoting, and monitoring applicable internal controls.
- Analyzing large contracts, special projects and new investments to determine their short and long term financial impact by using various financial tools and techniques.
- Ensuring financial controls are in place and are followed, maintaining data integrity.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Business, Accounting or related field. Advance degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive responsibility in financial analysis; within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- At least 2 years experience providing financial analysis and recommendations at the corporate level.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.