Effectively and Efficiently Manages Finance Processes; Ensuring Legal Compliance, Accuracy, Fair Treatment
- Maintains active knowledge of all current and pending state and federal legal compliance guidelines; understands and complies with Company, local, state, and federal regulations that pertain to the sale of new and used vehicles.
- Consistently protects the Company from liability throughout the finance process; validates Clients expectations; any disclosure required is reviewed with the Client(s) and acknowledged by signature.
- Ensures all documentation is accurately completed in a timely manner while consistently protecting Client information.
- Conducts all business in an ethical and professional manner.
Ensures Integrity of Transactions
- Ensures that all transactions are completed in a timely manner, ensures all written and verbal representations are accurate and as intended.
- Consistently ensures that all department files are current, neat, and secured at all times; ensuring full protection of Client information.
- Prior to delivery, verifies all aspects of the Sales Department’s deal structure, such as, but not limited to, rate, residual, advance, and term; ensures that Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is accurate; carefully and consistently reviews Client’s credit profile to ensure our ability to secure a lending source at or below the rate being offered to the Client.
- Before forwarding to administration, carefully and consistently checks all paperwork for correct information such as, but not limited to, title, lien information, and taxes.
- Verifies payoff information on all trade-ins; verifies proper insurance coverage on all deals.
Effectively and Efficiently Contributes to Achieving Strategic Goals
- Assists the sales process through completion of the sale while ensuring all corporate finance goals are met on a departmental and individual level.
- Encouraged and expected to generate additional revenue by negotiating gross profit, maintaining and improving reserves, and by selling aftermarket products and services through consistent use of the finance menu.
- Leads by example and Promotes excellent Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI)/ Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores.
- Maximizes cash flow by getting funding packages to the General Manager (GM) as quickly as possible.
- Maintains current knowledge of Manufacturer’s policy, procedures, programs, and initiatives; adheres to these practices and integrates as required in all relevant Client interactions.
- Encouraged and expected to act upon day to day departmental decisions; however, must consult GM and/or Human Resources (HR) before implementation of major decisions.
Designs and Achieves Individual Goals
- Develops, and consistently monitors, sales financial goals (budgets), with GM & General Sales Manager (GSM).
- Analyzes market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Consistently works with GSM to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Works closely with GSM to develop and implement cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales and profita
- Works closely with GSM to develop action plans to correct performance as required.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.