Allen Honda Family Owned/Operated since 1954. Brand new facility, is expanding in our Sales and Finance Department/Team in College Station, TX. Presidents Award awarded by Honda for 2017 and most recently for 2018.
The Finance Manager in Honda’s Finance Department handles the timely acquisition of financing for customers while promoting the sale of warranties, accessories, and additional aftermarket items while ensuring quality and maintaining customer satisfaction. This job requires frequent contact with internal and external customers as well as extended periods of sitting and walking.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner both in-person and over the phone
- Determine customer’s needs &and assist as required; provide expert knowledge and guidance of the finance process
- Show competency in regards to vehicle financing and insurance
- Explain aftermarket products, extended warranties, manufacturer & dealership benefits
- Process financing & leasing deals with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide support for the Sales Department in regards to finance & lease programs & dealership benefits
- Locate & secure new lenders while maintaining positive working relationships to facilitate securing the best possible interest rates for customers
- Collaborate with & report directly to the General Manager
- Provide accurate records of all vehicle financing
- Maintain the highest ethical practices & protect the confidentiality of customer & company information at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelors Degree in Finance: 4 years (Required)
- Automobile Finance: 5 years (Required)
Hours per Week:
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.